Now we are looking for a sales rep in Restaurant & Commercial Kitchen to Hallins Sales AB with placement in Ödeshög
As a Restaurant & Commercial Kitchen sales rep, we offer you an attractive employment where you are given responsibility for Hallins key customers in Restaurant & Commercial Kitchen in Sweden. In addition to our own manufactured products, you also get access to a solid product portfolio with various strong brands Hallins is Distributor/Agent for in Sweden. In addition to the sales role, you will be responsible for our food transport trolleys that go under the brand Temptainer. When you start your employment with us you will get a solid introduction of the company, our products and services during the first few weeks. In addition to a base salary, you have an annual bonus based on your goals. Wellness allowance, company car and occupational pension are also included in the employment.
Your main tasks will consist of:
- Responsible, in consultation with marketing manager, for ensuring that budgeted sales are achieved within the business area.
- To be responsible, in consultation with marketing manager, for the development of sales agreements.
- To draw up marketing plans in consultation with the Marketing Manager.
- To prepare, in consultation with the Marketing Manager, the Revenue and Expenditure Budget.
- To develop, in consultation with the Marketing Manager, activities for marketing promotion and activities.
- To be able to provide customers with information on prices, quality, technical data, delivery and payment terms, etc.
- To be responsible for the basis for, giving and follow-up of quotations.
- To make customer visits in Sweden to prospective customers, consultants, end customers with demonstrations, product information, product launches, etc.
- To process regulatory stages such as architects and kitchen consultants.
- In consultation with marketing manager, to plan and carry out market research, market follow-ups, promote the attractiveness of products in domestic and foreign markets.
- To be responsible for the distribution of advertising, etc., implementation of decided fairs, campaigns and exhibitions.
- To prepare the basis for sales forecasts and long-term planning.
- To perform market analyses for new products.
- To develop and carry out advertising campaigns, advertisements, fair participation and exhibitions and similar sales support for informational purposes.
Upper secondary school education with specialization in economics/marketing/technology and several years of professional experience from similar tasks. Requirements to master Swedish and English fluently in speech and writing. If you have more languages, it is meritorious, but not a requirement. Computer skills and working with MS Office we see as a matter of course.
We want you to take up the position from September 1 this year. Or by agreement. If you are the right sales rep for us, you should definitely apply for the position. Submit your application in the form of CV, personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark your application "KAMSHALLINS2020". Deadline for applications is 30 April 2020.
For more information contact Lars Torpman, Vice President & Marketing Manager at +46 70 686 79 90. Please check more on our website www.hallins.com and get acquainted with our products and the company.
We look forward to your application.
Hallins Sales AB